Steps by step procedure to create push notification message using ctify SDK in Android:
- Download Xtify SDK from here.
- Extract and find the “Xtify Rich Sample” Open the Project in Eclipse with own package name.
- Create a Google Account and Sign Up with the C2DM.
- Get the Google Authentication Token for Google Account .
- Create Client Account in http://www.xtify.com.
- Create the Application in Application Key Manager.
- Get Application Key Code generated by the Application.
- Open the Android Manifest replace package name with your package name.
- Paste the Application Key Code and the Google account ID(sender Id) in the Main Activity.
- Run the Program.
· All our Notifications Stored in the Inbox so Message don’t get Lost.
· To check the Device has registered or not click the Show XID Button.
· This registration is automatically done by Xtify.com server when the device is in online.
· It takes few minutes when server is busy.
- Go to the PushPoint Manager.
- Select your Application, Create the Notification and Click the Activate.